Friday, October 28, 2011


So for several weeks I've been wanting to start yet another project. I've been wanting to make candles for fall, finally I got my butt on the bus to the candle supply store in the University district.  Robbie taught me how to make candles years and years ago, let's not say how many, and introduced me to Zenith (click for the link to the site). They have all kinds of oils, wax, fragrance, and all kinds of stuff to  make bath and body stuff of your own. The other store he showed me unfortunately went out of business. Anyway, most of what you see is recycled wax. All you have to do is melt it and strain it through an old tee shirt.  All I have to say is bless the projects that have been keeping me busy and I think we all know why. Almost two months. Thank you Grae, you are truly heaven sent.  











1 comment:

Amee Campbell said...

Wow, look at you? That's awesome. You're saying thank you to my Grae? You miss him?